Medialess installation

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Sun Nov 22 23:39:02 UTC 2009

On 11/20/2009 01:48 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I remember filing a RFE for this long time back and the installation
> guide was updated. Refer
>
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f8/en_US/ap-medialess-install.html
>
> This seems to have been dropped from the recent versions. Was this
> intentional? Can it be added back?

This section was never dropped; although in the Fedora 11 Installation
Guide and Fedora 12 Installation Guide, it's incorporated into the main
body of the document, rather than included as an appendix.

You can find this section in the current version of the guide here:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f12/en-US/html/ap-medialess-install.html

Cheers

Ruediger