web/html/docs drafts.php,1.5,1.6

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Fri Oct 2 22:06:27 UTC 2009

On 10/02/2009 08:56 PM, Piotr Drąg wrote:
> W dniu 02.10.2009 05:36, Rüdiger Landmann pisze:
>> +<option
>> value="http://docs.fedoraproject.org/installation-quick-start-guide/f12/pl-PL/html">Polski</option>
>>

> Could you please change all "Polski" strings to "polski"? Just to be
> comply with Polish orthography. :)

Sure Piotr; but could you confirm that it is never correct to capitalise
the name of the language, even when it's used as a heading?

I was looking for a neat solution, like the one that Wikipedia adopted
(look at the inter-language links at the left side of any major
article), but am happy to change it if this is wrong under all
circumstances...

Cheers

Ruediger