Intro

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Wed Oct 14 12:08:57 UTC 2009

Vishesh

Sorry for the delay.  I have to admit I've been a bit  slow on keeping up
with these things lately, and work has had our team leader pretty well tied
up.  We are wrapping up the beta release notes, and I'm not sure where work
on the Installation Guide sits, but I think there is still work to be done
there for Fedora 12.

Welcome aboard.

--McD