Re: CC BY-SA announcement drafts (also: holy crap ian did something!)

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 04:34:39PM -0500, Ian Weller wrote:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ianweller/Creative_Commons_press_release
>
> These are really crappy. Help make them better. Maybe we should combine
> them, I don't know.

I threw some stuff in to highlight that our content is more than
distro-focused.

Pretty good stuff.  It's short, but why be more?

Marketing might want to add some fluff, which is OK, too.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41