BZ Component and Product Change Request

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 00:19:34 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 10:09:33AM +1000, Ruediger Landmann wrote:
> On 09/11/2009 10:01 AM, Douglas Silas wrote:
>> Not yet :-)
>>
>> The component name is "deployment-guide" now, and, after much
>> confusion, it simply needs to be changed to "doc-Deployment_Guide"
>> (with the "doc-" prefix). Its product is fine and correct.
>>
>> Would you be able to make this name change?
>>
>> Thanks again,
>>
>> Silas
>
> While we're at it, we should probably rename "install-guide" to
> "doc-Installation_Guide" so that is aligns properly with its Red Hat
> counterpart as well. Paul, you're actually the owner of this doc; are
> you OK with me opening an infrastructure ticket for this? (or is that
> something that only the component owner can do anyway?)

Actually, I believe that can be changed through the owners/owners.list
(one of the last useful things in the Fedora Docs CVS).  Maybe Karsten
knows the answer to this -- Does a change there automatically roll
into a Bugzilla change?  Or was the deal that, once a component
existed, we had to file a bug against Bugzilla itself to fix this?

Either way, I'm sure the Infrastructure team is not involved if we're
just renaming a component inside the Fedora Documentation product.