Intro

My name is vishesh kumar, working as a Linux system admin for a giant media house in india. My am working on Fedora and Redhat Enterprise Linux from around 5 years.

I want to join FDP for following reasons
       Have closer contact with your favorite developers and projects. and
       writing as   a  career builder.

What i can assure that i am  sound in software hardware installation and configuration part.

I can contribute to Fedora Documentaion in following area
      Installation or configuration of any software or hardware under Fedora
      General or security best practices

What i need is oppurtunity to start.

Thanks