Agenda for 19-Apr-2005 meeting

Stuart Ellis s.ellis at fastmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 12:41:54 UTC 2005

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 02:24:12 -0700, "Karsten Wade" <kwade at redhat.com>
said:

"I don't know yet how we are going to work this via IRC.  It's obviously
not the best medium for long discussion."

Perhaps we can triage the issues - if anything that looks like it will
require long discussion we note that it will require a mailing list
thread, and move on.

"http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee/Charter

This is an active document.  Let's address any ideas and concerns, fix
up the doc in real time, and adopt it."

The only suggestion I have is that we may or may not want to explicitly
have some of the timespans in release cycles, rather than in terms of
months.  Beyond that I'm happy to vote for this as is.

"Make first active tasks list for Wiki"

Is there a Wiki page up already (I had a look and couldn't see one) ?
--

Stuart Ellis