FDP Logo

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Apr 24 10:32:03 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 15:00 +0100, Stuart Ellis wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 08:26:09 -0400, "Paul W. Frields"
> <stickster at gmail.com> said:
> > Howdy fellow Disco Ducks,
> >
> > Since anything of this nature would likely be a FDSCo decision, this
> > seems like the right list.
>
> > Yesterday on IRC I brought up the idea of a logo for FDP.
>
> I think that this is a really good idea.  IMO this ought to be developed
> on the marketing-list though, because branding issues are bigger than
> this sub-project - it may be that all of the subprojects/deliverables
> (Core, Extras, Docs and Legacy) ought to have matching nifty logos.

Yeah, fedora-marketing-list seems like the right place to discuss this.
I'm in favor of us having a cool fedora logo, and we want to fit into
the overall Fedora Project vision on this.

I just joined the list, should be a fun discussion.  A quick search via
google doesn't show any previous discussions about "logo". :)

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide