FDP Logo

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Apr 25 13:59:58 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 09:39 -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

> How do you represent an elephant without using an elephant?

An empty hat rack?  "Fill up this rack with your Fedora."

Ok, I retire from this idea for now.  I'll keep my eyes open on f-
marketing-l, in case we do decide to tackle this.

- Karsten, who thinks it is not as funny an idea of Red Hat suing Fedora
Project for trademark infringement as it was of Fox News suing itself
via The Simpsons ...
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide