Fedora Docs Project Schedule page created

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Wed May 4 14:18:16 UTC 2005

Uttered "Stuart Ellis" <stuart at elsn.org>, spake thus:

> OK, so our MasterTasks is more broad strategic /goals/, whilst specific
> /tasks/ should go on the Schedule.  For example, "Have complete support
> documentation for deploying FC" would be a project goal, whilst
> "complete existing Installation Guide document" is a specific task with
> owners.
>
> Am I on the right line ?

That is how I look at it.  The "MasterTasks" enumerates goals and
directions, whilst the "FedoaDocsSchedule" itemizes each measurable
activity: sort of like a work breakdown structure.

HTH