no meeting 5/24

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri May 20 17:38:26 UTC 2005

I'm going to be unavailable for the meeting this coming week, trip to
Raleigh intervenes.

I can use the extra week to catch up on minutes and action items.

Right now, with the release imminent, our main Fedora documentation
duties are getting the Installation Guide and the relnotes done.

Don't worry if you aren't able to work on either of these, you are not
expected to inconenience your busy life for the Fedora schedule.
Wherever you can help is appreciated.

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide