Apologies

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 12:35:26 UTC 2005

I got back from Seattle at about 3am on Tuesday, and after getting up
late and taking care of overdue errands, I realized I had missed the
meeting.  Sorry everybody!  Of course, it looks like the meeting may not
have happened anyway, so no harm, no foul.  I'm not sure I will be at
the next one, because I am on vacation next week and may not have
Internet service where I'm going.  Don't change any plans on my account.

As for chairing the Oct. 4 & 11 meetings, I think I can handle that.
I'm not very well-versed in the way translations are being handled, so
if there are translation-related issues to be resolved, I may need to
lean on Tammy or someone @RH who has more experience with those things.
(Very provincial of me, yes?)