list of sub-project stakeholders

Elliot Lee sopwith at redhat.com
Tue Sep 20 21:51:15 UTC 2005

I believe Jonathan Blanford & Chris Blizzard will be taking over for Havoc
Pennington.

Tim Burke is transitioning out of Kernel stuff into Fedora land (he will
be leading the Fedora team inside Engineering, apparently).

It might make sense to talk with Brian Stevens to find out the up-to-date
stakeholders for these areas. He can at least point you in the right
direction...

Best,
-- Elliot
Pioneers get the Arrows. Settlers get the Land.