proposed new time, meeting rules

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Wed Aug 30 03:00:02 UTC 2006

Uttered Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>, spake thus:

> New proposed time; how does this work for Tommy and Hugh (other active
> members)?
> 5 pm PDT/8 pm EDT/Midnight UTC

I can handle 17:00PDT most days.  I'm going in at 6:00AM usually and
unless I work overtime, I'm out by 14:30 or so...

> New proposal would allow a meeting to continue with at least two
> committee members present, and we all agree not to make any drastic
> decisions without more members present.  Call this the "abandoning anal
> quorum" proposal.

OK by me.

Tommy's Rule Of Order:

	He who complains has volunteered;
	He how touches it last owns it.

> Thoughts?

Only occasionally.

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!