Updating Web site for FC5

Stuart Ellis stuart at elsn.org
Sun Mar 19 22:11:38 UTC 2006

I've now updated the Yum tutorial for FC5, so these documents should now
be ready to push to the Web site when FC5 is formally released.

The "BETA" tag is still in the IG title in CVS, since it's a beta until
it's live...

Since I'm unlikely to have much network connectivity for the week, if
anything needs changing, please feel free to go ahead without waiting
for me.

Cheers,

--

Stuart Ellis

stuart at elsn.org

Fedora Documentation Project: http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject

GPG key ID: 7098ABEA
GPG key fingerprint: 68B0 E291 FB19 C845 E60E  9569 292E E365 7098 ABEA