Meeting schedule

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Nov 15 23:41:42 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-15 at 08:17 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Obviously our time change hasn't helped as we planned.  Leaving it at
> the new time seems like a non-option, since we keep having meetings
> disturbed by other priorities.  (I point the finger firmly at me first,
> seeing as how I've missed something like three out of the last five,
> IIRC.)

And I'll point at how easily I'm distracted during that time. :)

> Shall we consider either (1) moving back to the old time (yuck), or (2)
> choosing a new and better time?  I'll even start the ball rolling with
> some suggestions (note Eastern is now UTC -5):
>
> Wednesday, 0300 UTC (that's Tuesday 10:00pm Eastern, 7:00pm Pacific)
> Saturday, 0100 UTC (that's Friday 8:00pm Eastern, 5:00pm Pacific)

Man, you know you are getting older and more settled when you'd consider
a regular meeting for a Friday night. :)

I like trying to keep to the same day, as long as it doesn't wash out
for some other reason.  Later in that day may work better for me.  I'd
be willing to try the 0300 UTC Wed. one.

Other ideas?

> * Some other time that works out to a Saturday morning or Sunday
> afternoon for me :-)

I'm not allowed to be caught at the computer for more than a few minutes
during precious honey-do daylight hours on the weekends. :)  It does
happen occasionally, but I couldn't make any promises.

- Karsten, who will compare honey-do lists anyday
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project