2006-September Archive by Thread
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the
thread; the notes following that are in the chronological order of
when they were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top,
but within a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and everything will be all right.
- Interviews with Maddog Hall and John Selmys; Coming Up--Doc Searls and Richard Stallman,
- Interview with Eric S. Raymond on Open Source Software in Education,
- Thursday Interview: Eric S. Raymond on "Open Source in Education",
- OpenOffice.org Interview: First Choice for Some Schools Now?,
- Webcast Interview Tomorrow: OpenOffice in Schools,
- Fwd: [FOSSEd Discussion] Harvard Study - Linux vs. Microsoft,
- Interview with Larry Cuban, Author of “Over sold and Underused: Computers in the Classroom ”,
- Audio Webcast Interview This Week: Larry Cuban, author of "Oversold and Underused",