REMINDER: Fedora Education Meeting

sebastian at when.com sebastian at when.com
Fri Apr 18 12:39:57 UTC 2008

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, sebastian at when.com wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I have added some information to the wiki concerning the meeting
>> (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Education/Agenda).
>>
>> If there are no contradictions, I would like to announce a meeting
>> today, April 18 at 1800 UTC on #fedora-meeting!
>>
>> This would happen in about 5 and a half hours right now.
>>
>> By the way: Here are some further information related to a possible
>> education spin and educational applications in Fedora:
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Education/Spin
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Education/Apps
>
> Thanks for trying to get a meeting together.
>
> This week is bad for me since I'm at FISL, but could we set up a meeting
> for next week, maybe?
>
> --g

Hi Greg,

thanks for your reply - maybe the whole thing is somehow short-dated and
we should try to find a (better) fitting date.

So, if we could get some more feedback from the others on the date &
time, we might be able to find a date, on which almost all the
interested people would be able come together.

Let me ask directly: Who would like and would be able to participate in
an education meeting NEXT week (same time, same place)?

This would then be: Friday, April 25 at 1800 UTC on #fedora-meeting

CU
Sebastian