Education SIG

sebastian at when.com sebastian at when.com
Mon Feb 18 17:14:28 UTC 2008

Hi everybody,

I wanted to welcome all those, who have recently subscribed to this
list. Currently, there is not so much traffic here and it's quite calm,
but maybe we can change this in the (near) future.

As you may have noticed, I have submitted a spin proposal to release
engineering and recently made a suggestion for an Education SIG [1].

I would like to ask everybody, who is subscribed to this list and
interested in education to notify me and / or post here on this list. I
have already received e-mails off the list from interested folks and I'd
encourage you to do so, if you should have further questions.

Maybe Warren could also get in touch with me, so that we can proceed
with the work on this soon.

Sebastian

[1]
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-February/msg00624.html