New meeting? Request for ideas!

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Mon Sep 22 16:02:49 UTC 2008

Hi all,

what do you think about a new meeting? I'm not sure, if I'll be
available this Friday, but how about having a meeting soonish?

As you may've noticed, the Education Math Spin Preview went out
(http://sdziallas.joyeurs.com/blog/2008/09/finally-releasing-an-education.html),
but it has been quite calm since then. It's still not too late to come
up with feedback... ;)

I'm also working on a science spin right now - nothing more than a proof
of concept - but it's a beginning. We've already some math apps in the
other spin, but there's still the possibility to include more apps.
Since I'm not really aware of *all* the apps out there, it would really
help, if you'd come up with any suggestions (biology? chemistry?
physics? ...to be continued).

--Sebastia