Introduction and some questions

Xavier Conde Rueda xavi.conde at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 13:39:55 UTC 2009

Hi all!

First of all, I'll introduce myself. My name is Xavi Conde and I'm the
current coordinator of Catalan Fedora translation team.

We're interested in having Catalan supported for Education SIG.
Catalan is currently one of the languages supported by F10, hence
we're a little surprised that it is not included by default in your
distribution. Can you explain us the steps to do in order to have it
supported?

Thanks in advance and best regards!

--
"We the willing, following the unknowing are
doing the impossible. We have done so much