[Fedora-el-list] Summary: Fedora 12 Athens Release Party 12/12

Dim Typ dimtyp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 18:12:09 UTC 2009

Hello all,

unfortunately it hasn't been possible for me to attend the party. Photo
album is great and it undoubtedly shows I have missed a fantastic event.
Many thanks for photo- and info- reporting.

Congratulations to whole community!!

_Δτ

Στις 13 Δεκεμβρίου 2009 2:33 μ.μ., ο χρήστης Pierros Papadeas <
ppapadeas at gmail.com> έγραψε: