[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] an IDE for hardware design ?

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 12:07:46 UTC 2008

Hello there,

I have been thinking about what could ease designers' frustrations on
getting a good IDE for digital hardware design.

Personally, I do everything with kate, but I have seen a growing
number of eclipse deployment by various design centres.

In search to make FEL:
- more professional
- more easily usable by users,
I think it is time to think about some IDE possibilities for FEL.

What are your thoughts about it ? any plugin, tool you might recommend ?

Currently, I'm looking forward to eclipse + some plugins(that need to
be packaged)

Let's do some brain storming !

Chitlesh.