[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] HC(s)12 Microcontrollers

Brennan Ashton bashton at brennanashton.com
Sun Dec 7 19:49:26 UTC 2008

Hi,
I would be interested in helping get support for the Freescale HC(s)12
microcontroller support into Fedora.  As part of this I see packaging
the gcc cross compiler (which I have done non officially), packaging
some of the programmer tools, doing some worth with Eclipse so you can
create a hcs12 project, and possibly doing some work with gdb support.
 Is there interest in this? There is a fare amount of work that needs
to be done to make this happen, and help would be appreciated.

--Brennan Ashton