[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] RE: comments: EDA Rescue Plan

Max Maxfield max at techbites.com
Wed Dec 10 21:43:43 UTC 2008

Hi there Chitlesh -- thanks for your email -- this is very interesting.

Now, is your EDA software predominantly targeted at ASIC designs, or does it also cover Structured ASICs and FPGAs?

If ASIC only, then I could do a "Chips and Dips" piece for use on the iDESIGN section of the www.ChipDesignMag.com website (just scroll down until you see the iDESIGN section).

Alternatively, if it's also of interest for Structured ASIC and/or FPGA designs, then I can do a blog on www.pldesignline.com

Regards -- Max

Max The Magnificent