[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] FOSS.in Talk on Fedora Electronics Laboratory

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 22:43:58 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 8:44 PM, Aanjhan R wrote:
> Is there some other major topic that you guys suggest? A gentle
> reminder that this is a developer oriented conference that aims at
> creating more Free Software contributors and just not users.

Hello
this brings in an additional todo :
- we need to have a OOo template for everyone.
I'll try to get that in time

Please, do talk about ktechlab development team is constantly
"reviving". (3 times since the beginning of this year).

We will be happy to have people who are willing to port:
-ktechlab
-piklab
to QT4.

It's already the 2nd time Fedora is having KDE4 default. I guess soon
Qt3 will be obsolete for Fedora.

Cheers,
Chitlesh