[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] upstream/users versus ticketing service

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 18:56:37 UTC 2008

Hello there,

As part of having more public and quick interaction from many
upstream, we have set up a ticketing service on

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-electronic-lab/

This ticketing service is not a replacement of bugzilla.

This ticketing service is to allow upstream a painless interaction with us.

Users can also use it to give us tips how to improve our electronic
simulation and design platform so that they can take advantage of a
painless FEL deployment.

Kind regards,
Chitlesh