[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] FOSS.IN Presentation - Review submission

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 10:39:35 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

Please check the presentation which will be given at FOSS.IN in the below link

http://tuxmaniac.fedorapeople.org/DOCS/FEL_foss_in.pdf

I am waiting to hear your valuable feedbacks and suggestions. We shall
also be discussing them in this Tuesday's FEL meeting. The proposed
timing is 1930 hrs CEST. But Fedora-meeting channel seems to be
occupied. Chitlesh, can you please confirm another place?

Some points regarding the presentation:
1. I would like to add some more info on the current status. Suggestions welcome
2. Is there a need for a separate slide on "Contributing
Opportunities" which very much is going to be similar/in-line with
Future Work slides?
3. I have consciously tried to avoid too much details on specifics of
FEL tools as this is more of a call for participation kind of talk
(hopefully it is ;) )

Since we are all split across time zones (as it was not the case
sometime back, also indication of growth of FEL Team :) ), you can
always post your views in this list and we shall take it up during the
discussion.

With Best Regards,
--
Aanjhan