[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] One thing I hate with Open software activists

Thibault North tnorth at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 24 23:01:24 UTC 2008

Hi there,

Thanks Chitlesh for all that, I think it is a very nice summary of the state
of FEL, I'm sure if was needed, sa many things to learn...
I'm not very active these days, sorry, exams to come, but I'm glad to see the
project going forward.

Le Monday, 24. November 2008 05:27:09 pm Chitlesh GOORAH, vous avez écrit :
> Hello there,
>[...]
>
> During FOSS.in there will be a beagleboard presentation. A nice thing
> from Texas Instrument (Thibault will remember we went to talk to them)
> . But doesn't support opensource EDA tools.

Yup. Any news from them ?
BTW, here is a nice link about it: http://elinux.org/BeagleBoard
I'd be interested in having a look at that when I have time...

Thanks Aanjhan for the presentation to come, now you should have all the stuff
you need!

Cheers,
Thibault