[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] linsmith

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 22:42:27 UTC 2008

Hello Matthieu,

Thanks, for accepting my request to package linsmith today.

I have seen you have already a working spec file for linsmith:

http://mgautier.fedorapeople.org/linsmith/

However, you didn't yet update the spec file in accordance to my
comments on IRC. Don't be discourage I am here to help you. Like I
mentioned before on IRC I really want to see linsmith before F-11 on
fedora repositories. Well, I would invite you to read again the Fedora
packaging guidelines:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines

and file a review request on RH Bugzilla. And notify us.

I will gladly do the review for you.

I see you have a patch as well. Please do apply it in you spec file.
Since you have add "Electronic" as a menu category, you will need to
have :
Requires : electronics-menu.

Kind regards,
Chitlesh

PS: please do join FEL mailing list as well :)