[Fedora-electronic-lab] new website URL

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 07:47:44 UTC 2009

Hello there,

I am not sure whether you are following the Fedora board mailing list.
However talks are finally revived since F-8 for spins pages on
SPIN.fedoraproject.org

So I would like to have some feedback on the future FEL's URL, tell me
which one do you prefer:

* electroniclab.fedoraproject.org   <- the one I will choose
* electronic.fedoraproject.org
* fel.fedoraproject.org

Once we have the new domain, I will move all the contents of the
actual website to the new one. If you are interested in sharing your
views about its layout. Please communicate your wishes to the Fedora
Spins mailing lists, since the fedora wish is that every spin has a
standard layout.

regards,
Chitlesh

--