[Fedora-electronic-lab] Re: gnucap snapshots instead of 0.35 stable

Rakesh Pandit rpandit at redhat.com
Mon Dec 7 06:06:49 UTC 2009

On 12/06/2009 08:19 PM, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> Hello Rakesh,
>
> I would like to ask you whether you can update gnucap package from the
> 0.35 stable to the latest snapshots please ? Sure, this should first
> hit testing repositories. The latest snapshot contains a lot of
> enhancement for true mixed-mode simulation. Since Al Davis (upstream)
> is working behind systemc implementation on these snapshots, it will
> help us evaluate whether we can either spend it is worth to spend some
> time behind either
>
> sampalib - https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-electronic-lab/ticket/34
> systemcass - https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-electronic-lab/ticket/37
>
> knowing the fact that we can't package systemc for fedora due to
> licensing issues.

[..]

Thanks Chitlesh, I will pick it up in a day or two. But, are you bit of
sure that snapshots are stable enough to be pushed in rawhide.

I would surely push it in rawhide and sort of test it a bit, before
planning for stable. In case you can confirm that it is stable enough in
rawhide then in a week or so we can push it to testing.

@ cc gcompris maintainer .

Thanks,

--
Rakesh Pandit