[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] Mutiboot DVD

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sun Feb 1 19:24:10 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 1:29 PM, himanshu lad
<himanshuladhocus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys I have been trying to create multiboot DVD with FEL 32 and 64 bit
> versions on the same disk. I have googled a lot.The instuctions given there
> work fine for Ubuntu and knoppix but not for Fedora discs. The init file in
> initrd0.img doesnot seem to make sense to me,can anyone help

I think you should ask on the fedora-devel mailing list. This is
beyond my knowledge. I would recommend you not to read ubuntu howtos
on fedora, because ubuntu is a bit old for such thing. The Fedora
release engineers have improved many things recently with respect to
boot process.

Kind regards,
Chitlesh