[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] Video Problem during Install

I have a problem installing FEL due to a video problem.  The video works up to the point of selecting the type of installation, and then crashes as it tries to draw the desktop.  I can install with the command line option however.

Is there a way to select a generic video driver?  I have several linux distributions running on my VM (Fedora 3, Centos 5, Suse, Ubuntu, Puppy), this is the first to not work.  I'm using Paralles running on a Mac notebook.

Thanks

--
Marcus Escobosa
marcusescobosa gmail com