Re: [Fedora-electronic-lab-list] FEL becomes slow in old PCs

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 5:07 AM, Tom varghese wrote:
> Hi there,
> I am using Intel pentium 4 PC with 256MB of RAM. Ordinary fedora is not much
> slow in my computer. But FEL becomes too slow such a way that nothing can be
> done quickly. Is there any solution?
> Thanks in advance

Hello Tom,

Can you explain how or when you feel it is slow ? Which application
runs slowly ?

Are you comparing livedvds or install versions ?

The "ordinary" fedora is it KDE based as well ? For the record, FEL is
"pure ordinary" fedora + FEL apps.

Kind regards,
Chitlesh