[Fedora-electronic-lab] 8051 Assemblers and MCU 8051 IDE project

Martin Ošmera martin.osmera at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 02:06:31 UTC 2009

Hello,
I would like to mention 2 interesting assemblers for 8051 processors.
ASEM-51 http://plit.de/asem-51/home.htm (supported by MCU 8051 IDE)
and ASL http://linux.maruhn.com/sec/asl.html (also supported by MCU
8051 IDE). They might be usefull for FEL.

Also I am remaking official web pages of MCU 8051 IDE
(http://mcu8051ide.sourceforge.net) and I would like to mention FEL
there. Preferably with some nice looking logo or something like that.
Has FEL any special logo ?

And there is one more thing. A few days ago I have released one MCU
programmer as a part of MCU 8051 IDE project. And I am going to
release at least one more device of that kind. MCU programmes are
hardware tools but they requires some special software to contol them.
Would you eventualy add such a software to FEL ? I mean software for
MCU programmer. In this case it's written in C++ & Qt4.

Best regards, Martin.