[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] how to get FEL while in f10

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 11:11:51 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Chitlesh GOORAH
<chitlesh at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Dhushyanth R <r.dushyanth at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Or should i just individually get the packages downloaded into f10.
>> Even in that case where can i get a list of all the packages that come
>> in the FEL spin
>
> Hello
>
> you can install all at once with yum: see
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-electronic-lab-list/2008-October/msg00002.html

After finding myself asking this question time and again, and also
finding a lot of people ask this question a new page has been created
on the wiki for this.

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-electronic-lab/wiki/PackageList

Yes, its the first draft (looks not neat, and does not contain much
info). But its a start. This page shall be made better by adding
descriptions to packages, how to group install them etc etc.

Comments welcome (Now I am awaiting to see a long review comment from
Chitlesh ;). He likes this statement a lot. :))

Regards,
Aanjhan