[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] listed on OpenEDATools web site ?

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 11:51:52 UTC 2009

Hello there,

I came across the OpenEDATools web site [1]. If I got it right, we
could create an introduction page there to promote FEL(and its eda
tools). If that is possible, it would attract many eyes from both EDA
vendors and other companies. They will learn our existence.

Can anyone please investigate the pros and cons and whether it is feasible ?
Based on your recommendations, I could approach RedHat legal to verify
licensing compatibilities.

[1] http://www.openedatools.org/

thanks
Chitlesh