Re: [Fedora-electronic-lab-list] Review: Position paper concerning the NSF Cyber Infrastructure Workshop

Le Saturday, 21. March 2009 08:02:30 am Chitlesh GOORAH, vous avez écrit :
> Hello  there,
>
> I would need someone to review a Position Paper[1] on FEL. It is only
> 2 and half pages(without conclusion yet).
>[snap]

Hi Chitlesh,

I just took a few minutes to read it, and it really looks fine to me.

Thanks for the great work on that, and thanks JefSpaleta for supporting it,
can't wait for the feedback on it !

Cheers,

Thibault