[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] Need help-- fedora stopped booting

Thibault North tnorth at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 22 14:01:37 UTC 2009

Le Sunday, 22. March 2009 09:09:03 am himanshu lad, vous avez écrit :
> Hey guys I tried to reduce boottime by disabling some services.
>
> Now the fedora 10 doesn't boot. Please help
>
> Openfreak

Hi,

As FEL is a Fedora distribution, you should ask directly on the user's mailing
list, and provide more details, like the services you disabled, etc.
What do you mean by "it doesn't boot" ? Is it just that the boot process ends
before calling Xorg ? You have certainly at least access to a command line
interface. From here, you'll be able to restore your boot sequence.
If you are in a hurry, try to ask on irc.freenode.net, #fedora.

Kind regards,
Thibault North