[Fedora-electronic-lab] Hello everyone

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sat May 2 16:00:12 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 7:32 PM, mayur sarode <mayur.sarode at in.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone.
> I am mayur sarode.I got hooked to open source while working on gnu software
> radio .I would like to add to the development of electronics packages for
> fedora.I dont know where to start.Can anyone help me?

Hello Mayur,
sorry for the late reply:

Please find the basic details are listed in the "developers" page on
http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/.
I have just created that page. Please do tell me if something is unclear.

Else you can use this mailing list to share your problems about the
rpm packaging. I'll try to help you out.

Kind regards,
Chitlesh