[Fedora-electronic-lab] Re: [Ambassadors] Open source projects for PHD

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Thu May 14 19:17:05 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 2:06 PM, Nilesh J. Vaghela wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Few of our students and friends would like to do PHD on open source
> technologies.
>
> Can we have some suggestion for the Subject ??

Hello there,

Well, with respect to microelectronics I have quite a long list. The
following are the most important PHD projects for FEL,

- Boolean minimization algorithms for formal verification - digital design
- Power estimation for analog circuits
- Static Timing Analysis (STA) using opensource industry standard :
liberty files

However, if one has a favourite subject, I would also consider it.

kind regards,
Chitlesh