[Fedora-electronic-lab] PCB/FPCB Cooperation

Andy sales.sayfupcb at gmail.com
Fri May 22 10:21:54 UTC 2009

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is Andy from SAYFU Technology Co., Ltd. Through the internet we acquired your esteemed company name, and we take the liberty of writing this e-mail to you looking for future opportunity of cooperation.

SAYFU from China, which is a professional PCB/FPCB supplier with ISO-9001 and UL approval in China. We focus on quick-turn prototype and small-medium volume for 2-30 layer boards, I just wanted to give you a quick note and see if there is anything I can help you with PCBs fabrication.

1. Products range: Rigid PCB up to 30 layers, FPC, Flex-Rigid, Aluminium PCB, Heavy copper boards(3-10 Oz), Buried-blind vias holes ....

   Material range: FR-4 (130TG-180TG), CEM1, Halogen free laminate, Rogers, Teflon, Aluminum Based, ISOLA, Nelco....

   Technology Capability: Min. 3mil/3mil Trace/space, heavy copper board (3-10 Oz) , 4 mil Smallest Drill Size ...

2. No miminum order quantity requirement. You can put 1 piece, 100 piece or large quantity jobs  to us, and in return, what we will provide to you are the same quality services and quality products.

3. Quick turn lead time at reasonable Price. We can be delivered double-sided PCBs in 24 hours and four-layer PCBs 48 hours

4. Excellent customer service and quick response. We can send you quotes and inquiry responses in two hours or less.

Hope we could help you to extend the business and to be more competitive and both have a fruitful partnership.

For more information about our products and services, pls e-mail us or visit our website (www.sayfupcb.com ) we sincerely hope to establish a long-term relationship with you in the future and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Andy Liu

Sales Department
Tel: +86-755-2641 7916
Fax: +86-755-2641 7917