[Fedora-electronic-lab] Maintenance 8 oct 18:00-19:00 CEST : trac - no email notifications

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:06:24 UTC 2009

Hello there,

As we are in deep freeze for Fedora 12, our open tickets for the F-12
milestones need to migrate to F-13's Milestone. That said during that
process, we don't want to spam you will the email notifications of
this migration. Hence during 18:00-19:00 CEST today, you will not
receive any email from
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-electronic-lab/.

However, I think in the
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-electronic-lab/timeline you can follow
the items that have undergone modifications.

While we are in deep freeze for F-12, we encourage you to continue
your development for F-13 as rawhide isnt stopping :)

Cheers,
Chitlesh

--
Chitlesh GOORAH