[Fedora-electronic-lab] Community Questions

Ziyad Saeed myschizobuddy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 06:28:26 UTC 2009

A donation model for just the FEL programs should be set up. Under one
umbrella Fedora can use its influence to merge these scattered programs.
Right now we can concentrate on just one distribution (Fedora). The moment
we go to open electronics lab we have to now support Debian, Slackware,
Gentoo and everything in between. The project will become too big to
handle.
For open electronics lab to work you will have to narrow down your support
to just a handfull of distros and let other derivative distros follow the
lead.