Pre-Review: Asterisk

Hi,

I've put together SRPMS for Asterisk <http://www.asterisk.org/> and
dependencies.  The SRPMs and .spec files can be found at
<http://www.ocjtech.us/asterisk/>.  These packages aren't quite ready
for import into CVS yet IMHO as I was hoping to get some feedback from
the community. Specifically I'm wondering what the best way to package
kernel modules for Fedora Extras would be.  Yes, it would be nice to get
these kernel drivers into Linus' tree but that's not practical at the
moment.

Jeff