yum problem with extras

Hi,

I've just added the extras repository to my config and I've trying to
download the headers. It gets the aalib first header and stops dead.
Just hangs there.

I aborted that transaction and decided to install Allegro. Again, gets
to the end of the first header and stops dead.

Is there currently a problem with the downloads.fedora.redhat.com extras
repo?

TTFN

Paul
--
"It is often said that something cannot be libel if it is the truth.
This has had to be amended to 'something cannot be libel if it is the