Re: Request for Review: bioperl and its dependancies

On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 12:06:33PM -0400, Hunter Matthews wrote:
> Please be a bit gentle with any perlisms - I'm the packager, but am not
> really a perl expert.

I have a SPEC file for Bioperl that I was working on. The first
differences I could spot are

BuildRequires: perl-SVG perl-GD-SVG perl-DBD-MySQL perl-IO-stringy

(These are needed in order for mach to pull in the dependencies in a
clean root)

%doc doc examples models scripts
%doc AUTHORS BUGS Changes DEPRECATED FAQ INSTALL LICENSE PLATFORMS README bptutorial.pl

More as I get a closer look.
--
Rudi