Request for Review: bioperl and its dependancies

Hunter Matthews thm at duke.edu
Mon Apr 4 17:31:06 UTC 2005

> BuildRequires: perl-SVG perl-GD-SVG perl-DBD-MySQL perl-IO-stringy

Added - We're mostly postgres here, so I added perl-DBD-Pg as well.

> (These are needed in order for mach to pull in the dependencies in a
> clean root)
Yeah, I flubbed that one.

> %doc doc examples models scripts
> %doc AUTHORS BUGS Changes DEPRECATED FAQ INSTALL LICENSE PLATFORMS README bptutorial.pl

Done.

> More as I get a closer look.

bioperl*-2 and the new specfile are now included:
http://unix-install.biology.duke.edu/linux/biology/distrib/fc-3-devel/i386/srpms/

--
Hunter Matthews                          Unix / Network Administrator
Office: BioScience 145/244               Duke Univ. Biology Department