Picking up fontforge/libuninamelist

I'm taking over as maintainer of the orphaned fontforge and
libuninamelist package. I've cleared this with Marius JÃhndal,
the previous maintainer.

Notes:

 - I'll update the version of fontforge to the newest release
   for both fc3 and devel. libuninamelist is pretty static for
   new releases so doesn't need to be rebuilt.

 - I'm not aware of anything else that needs doing on the
   package. There are no bugzilla bug reports. If there are
   any other issues, put them in bugzilla.

 - I plan to stick with the current numbering scheme:

    fontforge-0.0-2.20050310

   And so forth, though it's a little weird to me. (I'd probably
   have gone with 0.0.20050310-1 if starting from scratch on
   the assumption that the first numbered release will be at
   least 0.1)

Regards,
						Owen